SFMBC.net Forum Index SFMBC.net
Scottish Federation of Model Boat Clubs Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wee Nip copyright

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Noon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Wee Nip copyright Reply with quote

As you are aware, the Wee Nip plans are available for free download, the copyright remaining firmly with Mr G Bantock as you would expect.

Eddie Haig was asked for permission to borrow our set of templates, thus saving having to cut up the plan you had just joined together.

Eddie was anxious to keep things above board and asked that I look into copyright issues regarding the plan, which I have now done.

I have contacted Mr Barry Stevens at Marine Modelling Magazine, who is most keen that we continue with the project, using the supplied plan and agrees that the free availability of templates etc is perfectly acceptable to Traplet.

The only caveat is that the plan or copies thereof may not be sold, pretty simple....so let the building frenzy commence! Very Happy

He was also keen that Marine Modelling Magazine is kept up to speed on any developments and if someone could cobble something together by way of an article at a later date, then so much the better.

Looks like a hilarous summer is on the cards!
Don't be Vague

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Wee Nip copyright Reply with quote

Caveat, is that the thing you hang round your neck Question

Where did you learn "big" words?
Bill Noon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know lots of big words....for a wee guy!
But my favourite is.....'Laminar flow', I know thats two but it sounds great eh? Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFMBC.net Forum Index -> Yachts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: