SFMBC.net Forum Index SFMBC.net
Scottish Federation of Model Boat Clubs Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scotland's Premier Show 2016 ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:55 pm    Post subject: Scotland's Premier Show 2016 ? Reply with quote

Still not sure where to post this but i'm guessing here as a good as anywhere...

Costalshipping www.coastalshipping.co.uk have been kind enough to venture another show in Scotland and for that i think they deserve support.

I know it takes a lot more than financial commitment, and a hell of a lot of organisation from such distance.

Local support is surely only going to help and i recognise that there are several clubs already committed to the show... Bravo!

I'm aware they have been very busy putting the work in behind the scenes to encourage support & several traders, some which will add a welcome new interest to a typical model boat show.

With that in mind I'm more than happy to support this show & anyone that is willing to come to this far north & in the hope that it extends our hobby to many others.

To quote a recent club publication '' Sumerllee was not really supported'' Why not? ...

Why not support a local show? - Surely it has got to be cheaper than supporting a 'Down south show' - better for the Scottish model boating community and well ....just worth a browse...

So will we see you there?
Regards,
Kim

Coastal Shipping

Are Proud to present their Second Scottish show!

Scottish Ship Show
Scotland's Premier ship show

Saturday 11th June 2016

10.00am - 4.00pm

Meadowbank Centre, London Road

Edinburgh

EH7 6AE
Kim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

Just a reminder this show is happening this weekend.

We will be there with a selection of Fittings & kits.
Hope to see you there.

Regards,
Kim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFMBC.net Forum Index -> Chit-chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: