SFMBC.net Forum Index SFMBC.net
Scottish Federation of Model Boat Clubs Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Model Boats at Bowling

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marinemole

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Model Boats at Bowling Reply with quote

Joined Lachie Stewart in late June in a visit to the guys who sail on the Forth and Clyde Canal just above Bowling Harbour. Couple of nice boats on the water and amused by the canine member of the group wearing a doggy lifejacket.

I'm currently having problems posting, on several forums, pictures rotated on Photobucket. Anyone else having the same? Seems to have started recently. I'm also finding that photos imported into Photobucket, already rotated appear in their unrotated format. All very strange.

Andy
Don't be Vague

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: Model Boats at Bowling Reply with quote

marinemole wrote:

I'm currently having problems posting, on several forums, pictures rotated on Photobucket. Anyone else having the same? Seems to have started recently. I'm also finding that photos imported into Photobucket, already rotated appear in their unrotated format. All very strange.

Andy

What do you mean, "several forums" Shocked
Serves you right, if your having problems Wink

As Mulder would NOT say, "you are alone" re this problem.

Eddie
IainM
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy, when you say 'several forums' can I assume you mean forums on other web sites as well as SFMBC ?

If it happens on web sites other than SFMBC it would appear to be something happening at the PhotoBucket end and should be reported to them.
If it is SFMBC only ......... thats my problem.

Thanks
Iain
marinemole

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IainM wrote:
Andy, when you say 'several forums' can I assume you mean forums on other web sites as well as SFMBC ?

If it happens on web sites other than SFMBC it would appear to be something happening at the PhotoBucket end and should be reported to them.
If it is SFMBC only ......... thats my problem.

Thanks
Iain

Iain

Thanks for replying. Problem occurs also on websites other than SFMBC. Will need to get in touch with Photobucket.

Andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFMBC.net Forum Index -> Chit-chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: