SFMBC.net Forum Index SFMBC.net
Scottish Federation of Model Boat Clubs Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wee Nip meet?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don't be Vague

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norry

To finish 1st, 1st you must finish ........ or in your case get round the marker ...... none of this, I was nearly ........ you were gubbed well & truely by your boy Laughing

When do you ever get an open day at Richmond (12 Sept) without the Nips nipping in there, somewhere Rolling Eyes not that it will do you any good, the markers are further away at Richie & it get dark by 8:30 Razz

So, as Freddy Mercury didn't sing, yes, "We will Nip you Nip you" but we will also do it on Nip Sunday 19 Sept.

Hope this makes it clear, even for you Wink
Don't be Vague

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The end of Season Sail

Looked for a referee on Sunday, Shocked, Gaffa Tape Kid, was off "towing" a barge with his tug.

There was almost a fight before the race, when I asked how many Nips were on the water, 14, 15, 16,eventually we settled for 15.
Only realised later, Pamela, was still serving in the kitchen, so did not sail The Pink Pam-Ther

& Neil (Black Nip) was stuck at the "Hands on Boats" or the record could have been beaten again.

You may remember the trouble we have had in the past, re. getting people to "listen" to the course instructions, well .................. I thought I had the solution this time, we used the tannoy, so everyone could hear, I use the word "hear" because, again some people did not listen or is it the "Sheep Syndrome" one person goes the wrong way & the rest follow, thanks for the lead Brian! Laughing

David Cowie complained Willie G. was interfering with him!!! at least that is the excuse he used for being lapped.

This month's Nip Sunday, is the 19 Sept. everyone welcome.
Don't be Vague

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost forgot to post this months Nip Sunday Shocked

It's this Sunday, 17 October.

It will clash with the Blackpool Show Crying or Very sad but, the good news is, there will be more chance of getting on the leader board Very Happy Willie G. sussed that one Laughing "I'm in" he said. Hope Colin gets over his man flue by then Smile

No word from the Hooligans, so who knows.

The weather forcast, predicts 12 - 26 mph winds, so that sounds good.

See you Sunday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFMBC.net Forum Index -> Yachts All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: