SFMBC.net Forum Index SFMBC.net
Scottish Federation of Model Boat Clubs Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Inverleith Model Yacht Club

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IainM
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Inverleith Model Yacht Club Reply with quote

Apologies to David Wyse and the Yacht Club guys for this late post on their behalf:
Quote:
Just to let you know that the Inverleith Model Yacht Club begins its sailing season this Saturday (26th April) and it is our intention to sail every second Saturday thereafter. I donít know how many boats will turn out but Iím hoping for at least four but irrespective of numbers its good to be sailing again.
End quote.

It will be great to see larger yachts on Inverleith again after such a long absence and I sincerely hope that those skippers who live in and around Edinburgh lend their support.
I appreciate that the winds at Inverleith are perhaps not ideal but, for those vane enthusiasts, it does at least have all round access unlike the lagoons at Musselburgh.

Iain Moffatt
Andrew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am led to believe that there will be regular outings on Wednesdays of the Northwind 28s too. Can't be sure of the time although someone will no doubt advise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFMBC.net Forum Index -> Yachts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: